Monday, October 27, 2008

The fresh and clean smell.

Smell that? It's the smell of a new fresh beginning, the way a t-shirt feels when you take it right of the drier and it smells clean, feels so warm.

I started a blog, a web journal, a web site, in 2003, before everyone and their mother had their own URL. I didn't hold back anything, was young and naive, overexposed. As I advanced myself in my career, there was way too much risk involved leaving my heart and soul up on the web for anyone to see. With the click of a button, it was gone.

Here I am again, fairly anonymous. I am starting out in more ways that one, time is flying by, and I need to capture the past somehow, some way, like lint in a dryer vent. If you don't clean the vent out, fires can start. Sometimes there will be nothing but fuzz, sometimes you might find a hair ball, and if we're lucky, maybe some spare change.

It is time for change.

No comments: